Join the Sustaining Circle
If you’re looking for an easy way to make a sustaining investment, please join the Friends Sustaining Circle. You’ll provide a consistent base of support that will enable Friends to better plan for future programs. For as little as $10 dollars a month, your monthly contribution can be automatically deducted from a checking account or credit/debit card.
- Automatic Membership Renewal. Friends will apply your donation to your membership every year so you don’t have to think about confusing renewal dates, writing checks, or tracking donations for tax purposes.
- Stability. Sustainable giving ensures that patrons will continue to have access to all the benefits of a first-class library. It helps maintain the library’s excellent resources, collection, programs, technology, community services and capital improvements.
- Annual Tax Receipt. For your convenience, you will receive an itemized receipt on an annual basis in January for tax purposes.
- Reduced Carbon Footprint. We are pleased to offer our mindful donors green giving options. Apart from one annual tax receipt, you can expect no more paper trails or snail mail; only electronic transactions and receipts.
- Reduced Cost. Everyone wins! Electronic giving cuts postage, paper, printing and administrative costs, putting more of your donor dollars right into the hands of the beneficiaries—the learners.
- Donor Satisfaction. The satisfaction of knowing that you are making an investment in the future by collaborating with the Palos Verdes Library District to create environments for growth and inspiration.
Join today! To start your Friends Sustaining Circle contribution, choose the amount of monthly support you want to give and desired payment method.
You can make initial payment arrangements or discontinue payments at any time by phone: 310-921-7503.