Volunteering for PFL
Interested in volunteering? Here are some ways you can help the Friends of the library:
- Sorting and marking books for the book sales (one of our largest sources of revenue)
- Cashiering at the book sales
- Researching and packing books for the Internet book sales
- Boxing books for The Books for Troops program
- Working at the Library Shop
- Helping at the Annex
- Helping at special events
- Entering computer data
If you have specialized talents you'd like to put to use on behalf of your library--like website design, promotion, publicity and marketing, photography, graphics and illustration, writing, and record keeping--we promise to set you up so you can make a difference.
For more information, all Volunteer Services Coordinator Dori Medina at (310) 377-9584, ext. 276 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to see descriptions of the Library District volunteer opportunities or would like to apply online to donate your time, visit the Volunteer Opportunities page.